Fall 2022 Undergraduate Admission Test Schedule:
Fall 2022 Undergraduate Entry Test Tentative Schedule – Round 1
Application & Test Fee Submission Deadline: Thursday 14 July 2022 (Tentative)
Test Date: Tuesday 19 July 2022 onwards (Tentative)
Reporting Time: Will be intimated on Registered Email
Test Mode: On Campus, Computer based
Drawing Test for B-Architecture Program (On Campus): 28th & 29th July (Tentative)
Engineering & Sciences Programs
For admission in any Engineering Program 60% (SIXTY PERCENT) of the aggregate marks are required.
For admission in any Science Program 50% (FIFTY PERCENT) of the aggregate marks are required.
For admission in Bachelor of Business Administration, 45% of the aggregate marks are required.
For admission in any Engineering Technology Program 50% (FIFTY PERCENT) of the aggregate marks are required.
- With combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics eligible for all Programmes.
- With combination of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science eligible for Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology & Bioinformatics.
- With combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology eligible for Biomedical Engineering & Bioinformatics.
- With combination of Physics, Mathematics, Statistics / Computer Science eligible for Software Engineering.
- With combination of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology & Arts/Design or any non-Science Subjects students (with prove of Science subjects in Matric or O-Levels) eligible for Architecture.
- Intermediate with Mathematics, securing at least 50% marks in aggregate is eligible for BS in Mathematics.
Start online Application Submission
Click on the Apply Online button to fill the Online application form. Register your Email ID to login the first time OR use your registered Email ID and Password.
Fill The Form and Upload Documents
Fill the required information carefully and upload the picture and the required documents.
Deposit Fee and Collect Admit Card
After completing all Form requirements, Fee Challan will be issued that you have to submit in the MCB branch or use the ONLINE fee submission option. After payment, you will receive Admit Card via Email.
Online Aptitude Test and Interview
On the specified date and schedule, you have to attempt an ONLINE test and appear for a technical Interview.
Test Result and
Merit List and Final Admission Offer
Based on the merit and specific preference of the candidate, admission is offered and the seat is reserved after the payment of admission fee as per given challan.