Students holding twelve year education (Intermediate and “A” Level or equivalent with 50% Marks) are eligible to study in BBA four year program and ﬁnally acquire Graduation degree in Business Administration.
Structure of BBA Program
i. The total duration of the program is of 4-years, with 8 regular semesters, completing 136 credit hours, after having completed twelve years of higher secondary school certiﬁcate or equivalent.
ii. For the BBA degree a minimum of 45 courses (3 or 2 credit hours each) has to be successfully completed.
Compulsory Courses comprises of 27 credit hours as detailed under;
- 12 credits for English and Communication
- 6 credits for basic quantitative skills
- 3 credits for Pakistan Studies
- 3 Credits for Islamic Studies
- 3 credits for basic Economics
Inter-disciplinary courses of 25 credit hours
- These courses are not exclusively focused towards business but are rather designed to give students a better exposure to life. These courses lead students to build an understanding of philosophy, human psychology, logical approaches, ethics, etc.
- Discipline-speciﬁc core, elective & specialization courses of 78 credit hours
- Final Year Project / Thesis 06 credit hours