FACILITIES AT SSUET
Students Common Room
Arrangements have been made to provide separate students’ common rooms for girls and boys.
Career Planning & Placement Bureau has been revitalized, relocated to a better place and renamed as Guidance Center. Its functions and responsibilities include:-
- Guidance & Counseling
- Internship Services
- Placement services
- Industrial Tours (Self and accompanied by faculty)
- Organization of conferences & Open house sessions, seminars, workshops on youth related issues.
- Projects collaboration
- CV writing skills and interview appearance tips / self preparation or with participation of faculty
- Establish Parent University Relationship
- Preparation and maintenance of Graduate
- Directory of Passed out Students
- Health Awareness / Environment
- Coordination in Final year Project
The Medical Centre of SSUET is providing free medical and dental facilities to the students, staff and their families. The Medical Centre is situated within the University premises and is being run under the supervision of qualified and experienced medical doctors and paramedics. The two medical officers perform their duties in shifts from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. The dental unit is being run by an expert “Dental Surgeon” & Dental Technician”. The Medical Centre is fully equipped to meet any emergencies. Facilities, to meet emergency, such as oxygen cylinders, wheel chair, stretcher and ambulance are available.
The other medical facilities available are:
- Fully equipped ambulance service.
- Well equipped Pathological Laboratory supervised by Consultant Pathologist & qualified technician.
- X-ray unit which has latest machinery and an expert technician.
- Latest dental unit is functioning for the benefit of students, staff and their families. This unit is equipped with latest machinery.
- Well trained E.C.G. Technician is also available to help the doctors to provide E.C.G. facilities.
- Ultrasound facilities are provided by qualified ultrasound specialist.
- Emergency treatment / medicines are provided free of cost under the provision.
- The dental unit, pathological laboratory and x-ray unit are also facilitating the student of Biomedical Engineering Department with the practical demonstration.
All the medical facilities as stated above are provided free of cost to all students, staff and their families as per specified criteria, by the SSUET. The medical facilities are further being expanded to meet the challenges and requirements of future.
Canteen facilities are available in the premises.
A separate canteen for Girls is also available in the University premises.