Employment Application Form
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the following positions:
Director IT Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all IT operations including staff and infrastructure.
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating IT projects in line with organizational objectives.
- Directing/development of software side policies and overseeing the implementation of new software and hardware
- Liaising with other departments, determining and addressing their IT needs and requirements.
- Managing and supervising employees in the IT department.
- Ensuring the maintenance of current projects and technology systems.
- Identifying vulnerabilities, the need for upgrades, and opportunities for improvement.
- Proposing strategic solutions and recommending new systems and software.
- Preparing financial budgets and performance reports.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external advisors and vendors.
- Ensuring reported issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Director IT Requirements:
- Degree in computer science or a related field required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Proof of continued education such as certifications is desirable.
- 3+ years of management experience in an IT environment.
- Sound working knowledge of IT operations, systems, and developments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply:
Manager Admissions & Marketing
- Accountable for driving enrolments in order to meet or exceed targets
- Organise and run external Marketing events, including Open Days, aimed at driving enrolments, in accordance with the agreed calendar and strategy.
- Responsible for developing Corporate tie ups
- Presenting a positive impression of the University in all interactions with families, whether by telephone, face to face or in writing. Be the key point of contact for prospective parents from first contact with the University until the student’s first day.
- Develop and conduct University tours, as required, for prospective families which effectively sell the University, promoting the University’s academic and non-academic achievements.
- Benchmark the University’s admissions procedures against leading competitors, and suggest and
- Collect and analyse data to measure the success of the Marketing & Admissions process.
- Provide the Management with regular updates on Admissions Data.
- Manage the application approvals process
- Manage and conduct assessments including those from
- Manage all placement tests or interviews for new entrants to University results.
- Arrange the placement of pupils in classes with the approval of Heads of Sections.
- Manage wait lists and ensure the University’s admissions policy is transparent and adhered to.
- Liaise with the Accounts Department to issue invoices for new students
- Manage the initial induction of new families and pupils, including answering all questions in a professional and timely manner, providing support and advice.
- Ensure the effective management and compliance of the Admission Department, including line management of the Admissions Assistant.
- Education: Hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience: 4 plus years’ experience in University/Customer Service Sales ideally in a service provider industry. Experience of the Education sector is essential