Engr. Nadia Qamar
A Environmental Engineer; with a passion of Research & Teaching for the latest topic of sustainable infrastructure, sustainable development, Low cost water quality and treatment solution, Emergency Treatment of drinking water at point of use during disasters, urban water demand management, Decisions support systems, Aviation noise contour modelling and related Land use Planning recommendation measures, and Eco. Smart homes and Buildings.
Always try to transfer acquired knowledge to students; further improve upon my teaching ability and simultaneously broaden my knowledge in different fields of Civil and Environmental Engineering, as I believe that “”a teacher actually learns through teaching”.
1. NED University of Engineering & Technology Karachi – 2005-2006
M.E. (Environment) by Research (CGPA 3.90)
2. NED University of Engineering & Technology Karachi – 1997-2001
B.E. (Civil Engineering)(With Distinction 85%)
• Expertise in Integrated Noise Model (INM) by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), computer model used for the evaluation of aircraft noise impacts in the vicinity of airports, successfully completed Aircraft Noise Contour Modeling for
• Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
• New Islamabad International Airport (NIIA).
• New Gawadar International Airport (NGIA).
Worked as Independent Consultant for National Engineering Service Pakistan (NESPak, Infrastructure Department, Karachi).