Fall 2022 GAT Entry Test Schedule for MBA, MS, Ph.D. (FINAL ROUND)
Application Submission Deadline: Monday 10th October 2022
Test Day & Date: Tuesday, 11th October 2022
Reporting Time: 3:00 pm
Test Mode: On Campus, Computer-based (GAT Format)
Interview Date: Will be informed on the Test Day
Other Useful Links
Engineering & Sciences Programs
- MS in Biomedical Engineering
- MS in Civil Engineering
- MS in Computer Engineering
- MS in Electronic Engineering
- MS in Telecommunication Engineering
- MS in Computer Science
- MS Software Engineering
- MS in Mathematics
- MS in Electrical Engineering
• Education: Sixteen years of schooling or 4-year education after HSSC or equivalent (minimum 124 credit hours), in relevant discipline from HEC recognized degree awarding institutes, with following minimum CGPA or marks.
o For Engineering Programmes: 2.5 CGPA or 60% marks.
o For Non-Engineering Programmes: 2.0 CGPA or 50% marks.
• Test: The SSUET MS Admission Test must be passed prior to admission in the MS Program. Valid result of NTS GAT General Test with a minimum 50% cumulative score can be accepted in lieu of admission test.
• Interview: Candidate has to appear in an interview.
- PhD in Biomedical Engineering
- PhD in Computer Engineering
- PhD in Electronic Engineering
• Education: HEC recognized Master’s degree (MS, MPhil or equivalent) in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (in the semester system) or First Division (in the annual system).
• Test: SSUET/NTS GAT(Subjective) test must be passed with 60% marks, prior to the admission in the PhD Program in the area of specialization.
• Interview: An interview must be cleared.
Start online Application Submission
Click on the Apply Online button to fill the Online application form. Register your Email ID to login the first time OR use your registered Email ID and Password.
Fill The Form and Upload Documents
Fill the required information carefully and upload the picture and the required documents.